Scheduling Your Tubal Reversal With Us
We are here to help you with scheduling your tubal reversal and to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Our office is open Monday – Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST and Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. to personally assist you. Call us during office hours at 1-866 TUBAL REVERSAL (1-866-882-2573) or email us anytime using our Contact Us Form.
Step 1 Getting Started:
- Please complete the intake form located on the Contact Us page, if you have your tubal ligation reports you can upload them directly on that page.
- You can also fax your operative and pathology reports from your tubal ligation to us at (727) 796-8764.
- If you do not have these reports please download the Medical Release Information Form located in our Resources section.
- Complete the Medical Release Information Form and fax it to the medical records department at the hospital where your tubal ligation was performed.
- Once you have your operative and pathology reports please fax them to us at (727) 796-8764. We will contact you as soon as your reports are received and reviewed by the physician.
Step 2 Scheduling Your Surgery:
- We are very flexible in accommodating your schedule. Please let us know in your profile submission which date you prefer, we will do our best to meet your scheduling needs.
- Consults can be scheduled for the day before or day of surgery for your convenience.
- All surgeries are done on Fridays and we typically book at least a month in advance.
- On the day of your procedure you must be accompanied by a responsible adult, 18 years or older, who will remain in the facility during your procedure and at your hotel or home following your discharge from the facility.
Step 3 Booking your Travel:
- If you are coming from out-of-town please visit our Travel Tips & Accomodations page for expediting your travel arrangements.
- If you have further questions about travel please let us know via email at information@TubalReversalExperts.com.
Step 4 Surgery Pre and Post Op:
- Your tubal reversal will be done as an out patient procedure via mini- laparotomy.
- Please see our Tubal Reversal section for more in-depth information on the procedure, and pre and post-op care instructions.
- For local patients a post operative visit is scheduled in our office within 7 days.
- Patients from outside the area receive dissolving sutures and do not need to be seen post-operatively. We will call you the following week to see how you are doing and answer any questions you may have. Many patients return to work, if they have non-lifting jobs, within one to two weeks.
- Couples may begin attempting to conceive no sooner than two months after the surgery.
Step 5 Paying for Surgery:
- A non-refundable deposit of $500 is included in your quote.
- All monies for the surgery must be paid in full at the time of scheduling.
- Fees are applicable for rescheduling and/or cancellation of surgery and must be paid at the time of the schedule change.
- Additional fees may be applicable for funding from one of our financial partners to our practice directly. The $500 deposit that is included in your quote may only be paid by the patient, it cannot be added to a loan that is funded to our practice.
- Consultation fees, lab fees and any additional testing is not included in your surgery quote. This is the same for any travel expenses you may incur.
- Payment methods accepted are: cash, cashier’s check or money order made payable to “Florida Fertility Institute” or credit card (2% merchant transaction fee applied to all credit card charges).