Dr. Sanchez & Dr. Fonticiella have over 25 years combined experience in tubal reversal.
We are a state-of-the-art nationally recognized center for performing tubal reversal procedures.
Our depth of surgical training and experience has earned us the reputation among physicians and patients as the Tubal Reversal Experts because of our uncompromising dedication and success in helping couples worldwide achieve their dream of having a baby.
Dr. Sanchez is exceptionally qualified and recognized as:
- Board Certified, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Sub-specialty Certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Three year fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Four year residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Member of the Society of Reproductive Surgeons
- Member of Society of Reproductive Endocrinologists
- Member of the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists and several other prestigious organizations
Honors and recognition include selection in “America’s Best Doctors”, “Guide to America’s Top Obstetricians and Gynecologists”, “The Leading Physicians of the World” and “Consumers Guide to Top Doctors”.
Our facility is also:
- Accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations (JCAHO)
This website has been created to encourage, educate, and assist you in making the right choice about tubal reversal. Find out why women come from across the United States and around the world for a tubal reversal performed with our practice.
Dr. Sanchez is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology and subspecialty certified in reproductive endocrinology and infertility. He is a member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, the American Society of Reproductive Medicine, the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists, and the Society of Reproductive Endocrinologists. Dr. Sanchez remains active in the education of residents in training. He is an Assistant Professor at Florida State University’s College of Medicine, Adjunct Professor at Nova South Eastern’s Physician Assistant School and faculty at Bayfront Medical Center’s Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. And Associate Program Director and head of Reproductive Endocrinology at Brandon Regional Hospital’s OB/GYN residency.
“It was like talking with a friend, you don’t get that anywhere else, except here.”
“Dr. Sanchez even drew a picture of how the procedure would be done.”
“He was there for us throughout the process.”
Yissa Fonticiella, M.D., F.A.C.O.G
Dr. Fonticiella is a Board certified OBGYN specialist with training in reproductive care. She is a member of the American College of Obstetrics. Dr. Fonticiella earned her medical degree from Ross University School of Medicine in Portsmouth, Dominica and completed her residency at Bayfront Health in St. Petersburg, Florida where she was elected Administrative Chief Resident. She is fluent in Spanish.