Dr. Zbella & Dr. Sanchez have over 50 years combined experience in tubal reversal.
We are a state-of-the-art nationally recognized center for performing tubal reversal procedures.
Our physicians are exceptionally qualified and collectively recognized as:
- Board Certified, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Sub-specialty Certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Three year fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Four year residency in obstetrics and gynecology
Additionally, our physicians are:
- Fellows of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Members of the Society of Reproductive Surgeons
- Members of Society of Reproductive Endocrinologists
- Members of the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists and several other prestigious organizations
Honors and recognition include selection in “America’s Best Doctors”, “Guide to America’s Top Obstetricians and Gynecologists”, “The Leading Physicians of the World” and “Consumers Guide to Top Doctors”.
Our facility is also:
- Accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations (JCAHO)
This website has been created to encourage, educate, and assist you in making the right choice about tubal reversal. Find out why women come from across the United States and around the world for a tubal reversal performed by our master microsurgeons.
Dr. Zbella is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology and subspecialty certified in reproductive endocrinology and infertility. Dr. Zbella is a fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is the Director of the Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at Bayfront Medical Center’s residency program in obstetrics and gynecology. His accomplished surgical skills have allowed him to instruct microsurgical technique to physicians in training.
“Dr. Zbella was as honest, straight forward, and clear .”
“We were very comfortable, and relaxed during a stressful time thanks to Dr. Zbella.”
“He was professional and took the time to discuss our treatment options.”
Dr. Sanchez is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology and subspecialty certified in reproductive endocrinology and infertility. He is a member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, the American Society of Reproductive Medicine, the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists, and the Society of Reproductive Endocrinologists. Dr. Sanchez remains active in the education of residents in training. He is an Assistant Professor at Florida State University’s college of Medicine and faculty at Bayfront Medical Center’s Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
“It was like talking with a friend, you don’t get that anywhere else, except here.”
“Dr. Sanchez even drew a picture of how the procedure would be done.”
“He was there for us throughout the process.”