Tubal Reversal Pricing
You Asked, We Listened . . . 30% Off is back, but not for long!
Tubal Reversal Savings Countdown
Eligible candidates receive 30% Off surgical fees through 12/31/18.
Requires payment in full at time of scheduling.
Surgery must take place by the end of March 2019.
How much will it cost to untie my tubes?
Surgery fees range between $5,500 – $6,500
What could affect my price?
Essentially, anything that increases surgery time.
- Multiple abdominal surgeries (c-sections)
- BMI over 32.0
- Surgeon’s Tubal Reversal Microsurgical Fee
- Anesthesia Fee
- Operating Room Fee
- Recovery Room Fee
Are there any added fees?
- Consultation ($400)
- Pre-op labs (varies)
May be required by physician
- Semen analysis
- Preliminary blood work or testing
How do I pay for surgery?
- Surgery must be paid in full when scheduled.
- This is a self-pay procedure, not covered or reimbursed by insurance.
- Pay by cash, cashier’s check/money order.
- Pay by credit card (2% fee added).
- Apply for a loan below.
We participate with the following finance companies
These finance partners offer different types of loans. Loans paid to the provider may result in an administrative fee which cannot be included in the loan.